Archive for July, 2008
Disney, Indiana cannot be found on any standard map. It’s more of a state of mind, or more precisely a state of heart. It’s where Disney geeks Tracey and Scott live. In this episode they give you a tour of their town and a history of their love of all things Disney.
They also share another story from their recent Adventures By Disney: Back Stage Magic trip and talk about their favorite souvenirs.
Search Disney, Indiana
Support Disney, Indiana
Random Disney Quote
Ye come seekin’ adventure and salty old pirates, eh? Sure, you’ve come to the proper place. But keep a weather eye open, mates. And hold on tight- with both hands, if you please. There be squalls ahead, and Davy Jones waitin’, for them what don’t obey… heh, heh, heh… — , Pirates of the Caribbean (Disneyland)
- Episode 148 of Disney, Indiana - Part 2 of our trip report with our special guest. our nephew Corbin - listen at http://t.co/iOggGVIU0K
- Episode 147 of Disney, Indiana - Part 1 of our trip report + unmade Roger Rabbit sequels - Listen at http://t.co/sp2h2Ag5b4
- Disney, Indiana Episode 146 - Playing in the Parks http://t.co/xaloq0kbGj
- Episode 145 is out - Beastly Kingdom and the Legend of the Lion King. Listen at http://t.co/PZCy0GqJ99
- Episode 144 of Disney, Indiana is out - We count down of favorite songs from Epcot. Listen at http://t.co/RHoEAzGIUG