Archive for July, 2008
Disney, Indiana cannot be found on any standard map. It’s more of a state of mind, or more precisely a state of heart. It’s where Disney geeks Tracey and Scott live. In this episode they give you a tour of their town and a history of their love of all things Disney.
They also share another story from their recent Adventures By Disney: Back Stage Magic trip and talk about their favorite souvenirs.
Search Disney, Indiana
Support Disney, Indiana
Random Disney Quote
Perry the Platypus, how unexpected! And by unexpected, I really mean unexpected–what are you doing here? This is my week off. — , Phineas and Ferb Episode entitled “Get That Bigfoot Outa My Face!”
- Episode 160 is out - part one of our @fotm2014 Coverage. Listen at http://t.co/ZUZ5vhQgzF
- Disney, Indiana 159 is out - Guardians of the Galaxy, Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars and Indy Disney Meet - listen at: http://t.co/bTqqRj0bgT
- Ep158 of Disney, Indiana is out - We look at Disney's America and Planes: Fire and Rescue. Listen at http://t.co/1H9BRKiiCj
- Episode 157 of Disney, Indiana is out - Happy Birthday America and Welcome Home @TheMortis. Listen at http://t.co/5maPa5rdRn
- Disney, Indiana ep156 is out - One Man's Dream and Unmade Disney Sequels. Listen at http://t.co/CgkWBYcSJ0