Archive for July, 2008
Disney, Indiana cannot be found on any standard map. It’s more of a state of mind, or more precisely a state of heart. It’s where Disney geeks Tracey and Scott live. In this episode they give you a tour of their town and a history of their love of all things Disney.
They also share another story from their recent Adventures By Disney: Back Stage Magic trip and talk about their favorite souvenirs.
Search Disney, Indiana
Support Disney, Indiana
Random Disney Quote
I can’t go on like this – losing a billion dollars a minute! I’ll be broke in 600 years! —
- Disney Indiana Ep 162 is out - A look at Atlantis, Discovery Bay and Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage - http://t.co/kgiIR8v6wk
- Episode 161 is out - We wrap up @fotm2014 trip and talk Kingdom of the Sun - listen at http://t.co/hpqE3dspBM
- Episode 160 is out - part one of our @fotm2014 Coverage. Listen at http://t.co/ZUZ5vhQgzF
- Disney, Indiana 159 is out - Guardians of the Galaxy, Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars and Indy Disney Meet - listen at: http://t.co/bTqqRj0bgT
- Ep158 of Disney, Indiana is out - We look at Disney's America and Planes: Fire and Rescue. Listen at http://t.co/1H9BRKiiCj