Archive for November, 2008
Note: We were working with new recording equipment in this show and it shows. We are still learning how everything works, so please bear with us…we’ll get better!
In this episode, Scott and Tracey head over to the Disney, Indiana record store to share some of their favorite soundtrack selections from Disney films of the 1940′s. They also recap some of their Mousefest plans.
WWED Radio Tracks
1) Track one is not available
2) Track two
In this episode, Scott and Tracey observe Veteran’s Day by recognizing the contributions that the Walt Disney Company made towards supporting the military during World War II. The Walt Disney Treasures DVD set On the Front Lines is the main focus of their discussion, however, they also share their impressions of a temporary exhibit of Disney military insignia at the National Museum of the United States Air Force in Dayton, Ohio.
Welcome to Disney, Indiana
Voice Mail Line: (260)-3DI-CAST (334-2278)
In this episode, Scott and Tracey run a couple of errands around Disney, Indiana and invite their listeners along for the ride.
First, Tracey stops by Belle’s Books for a review of two books that focus on the Man behind the Mouse: Walt Disney. She reviews “The Disney Version: The Life, Times, Art and Commerce of Walt Disney” and “Walking Walt“.
On his way across town, Scott tunes in to WWED for a little Disney music. Sorry to say, but these weeks tracks are not available for sale.
Stopping at the local video store, Scott reviews the 1995 animated short-subject “Runaway Brain” – providing a synopsis of the story, as well as a couple of audio clips and trivia about the feature. The short is available on Walt Disney Treasures – Mickey Mouse in Living Color, Volume Two
Scott and Tracey meet up at the travel agency to talk about their plans for their December Walt Disney World vacation, which will include their 4th Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and lots of Mousefest activities.
They wrap up the show by talking a bit about a couple of non-Disney podcasts who are “helpin’ a brother out“. They also welcome several new residents of Disney, Indiana and respond to listener feedback.
Voice Mail Line: 206-426-1649
Disney Legends Cruise – July 27-31, 2009 http://www.legendscruise.net
Search Disney, Indiana
Support Disney, Indiana
Random Disney Quote
The seaweed is always greener in somebody else’s lake. — , Under the Sea – The Little Mermaid (1989)
- Ep 142 of Disney, Indiana is Out - We look at Frozen at Voices of Liberty. Check it out http://t.co/meMMRkTf6C
- Disney, Indiana Ep141 is out - We look at Thor: The Dark World and Joe Rohde as our Future Disney Legend - http://t.co/0dWh9A2bmT
- Episode 140 of Disney, Indiana is out - Disney Archives in Chicago, Lego Marvel and Lone Ranger games and more! http://t.co/duZ2CLeEg4
- .@Engineernerd Thank you - glad you liked it. Cthulhu Fthagn - Tom Smith and The Great Luke Ski http://t.co/azDNTT8kog
- RT @Engineernerd: Not in the Halloween spirit? Listen to the new ep of @DisneyIndiana http://t.co/G8sGRLgxL0 The Chtulu/Lion King Mashup is…