Archive for January, 2009
In this episode, Scott and Tracey celebrate the Chinese New Year by discussing the 1998 animated Disney feature Mulan, as well as the impact the film has had on the Disney Parks. They also kick off a new segment, Holidays Around the World Throughout the Year with a visit from the Monkey King.
The Mortis Matinee: http://www.themortis.com/
Mail Order Zombie: http://www.mailorderzombie.com
The Legends (and More) Cruise: http://www.legendscruise.net/
Friends of the Magic: http://www.friendsofthemagic.com/
Tracey and Scott invite the residents of Disney, Indiana to “dinner and a movie”. They share their impression of the Disney Dining Plan; during their trip to Walt Disney World in December, they qualified for the Free Standard plan by having a Disney Visa card. This was their first time on the plan and they discuss the pros and cons of their experience.
Later, they talk about Bolt – Disney’s newest animated feature film. Not only do they give their review of the film, they look a little into the troubled past of the film and discuss what might have been.
Links for the Show
The American Dog artwork at the Always Animated Blog: http://alwaysanimated.blogspot.com/2008/11/art-of-american-dog.html
Former Disney animator Chris Sanders’ home page: http://www.chrissandersart.com/
Kiskaloo Web Comic: http://kiskaloo.com/?p=7
Voice Mail Line: (260)-3DI-CAST (334-2278)
Search Disney, Indiana
Support Disney, Indiana
Random Disney Quote
If you can’t say somethin’ nice, don’t say nothin’ at all! — , Bambi (1942)
- Episode 148 of Disney, Indiana - Part 2 of our trip report with our special guest. our nephew Corbin - listen at http://t.co/iOggGVIU0K
- Episode 147 of Disney, Indiana - Part 1 of our trip report + unmade Roger Rabbit sequels - Listen at http://t.co/sp2h2Ag5b4
- Disney, Indiana Episode 146 - Playing in the Parks http://t.co/xaloq0kbGj
- Episode 145 is out - Beastly Kingdom and the Legend of the Lion King. Listen at http://t.co/PZCy0GqJ99
- Episode 144 of Disney, Indiana is out - We count down of favorite songs from Epcot. Listen at http://t.co/RHoEAzGIUG