Other Places to Hear Your Hosts
Tracey and Scott appeared on two episodes of A Window to the Magic with Paul Barrie in 2008. The were on the show to discuss their Adventures By Disney: Backstage Magic trip.
Scott also programmed an entire Disneyus Non-Sequitorium Episode of A Window to the Magic
Tracey and Scott (along with Disney, Indiana’s master control program Jessica) appear on The Mortis Matinee podcast as the Disney, Indiana Movie Research Team. We provide some facts and trivia about the film the Mortis family is watching. We’ve appeared on the following episodes:
- Episode 12 – Pete’s Dragon
- Episode 13 – Moon Pilot
- Episode 14 – Flight of the Navigator
- Episode 15 – Darby O’Gill and the Little People
- Episode 17 – Blackbeard’s Ghost
- Episode 18 – 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
- Episode 19 – The Absent Minded Professor
- Episode 20 – Freaky Friday
- Episode 21 – Gus
- Episode 23 – Toy Story 3
- Episode 24 – Alice in Wonderland
- Episode 25 – Million Dollar Duck
- Episode 26 – The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Episode 29 – The Three Caballeros
- Episode 30 – The Rescuers
- Episode 31 – The Love Bug
- Episode 32 – Toby Tyler
- Episode 33 – Melody Time
- Episode 34 – The Rocketeer
- Episode 35 – The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes
- Episode 35 – Pocahontas
- Episode 36 – Dumbo
- Episode 37 – Make Mine Music
- Episode 38 – The North Avenue Irregulars
- Episode 40 – One Magical Christmas
- Episode 41 – The Scarecrow of Romney Mash
Tracey and Scott joined the crew of the Mouse Chat podcast to reminisce about the original EPCOT Center. We also counted down our top 5 missing attractions all in celebration of Epcot’s 30 anniversary.
Scott joined Monster Kid Radio host Derek Koch to discuss his love of classic Sci-Fi films, in particular the classic Earth vs The Flying Saucers. Scott also talks about one of his favorite places to visit at Walt Disney World that fits into the Monster Kid Theme.
Not wanting to be left out, Tracey then joined Monster Kid Radio host Derek Koch play Cowboys and Dinos by talking about the film The Valley of Gwangi.
Scott and Tracey then realized that they didn’t need Derek and took over Monster Kid Radio and covered the Ray Harryhausen Super-8 film festival (plus a bonus film festival) they attended at the HorrorHound Weekend in Indianapolis in Sept 2013.
Tracey and Scott made another trip outside of Disney, Indiana and ended up on Monster Kid Radio once again to talk about our trip to the Artcraft Theater’s Monster Mania event in Franklin, Indiana in October of 2013. This two day event featured 35mm print screenings of six classic Universal monster films, most of which we had never seen before.
- Episode 50 – Part one of our discussion, in which we talk about Artcraft itself and the two films we watched on day one – Dracula (1931) and The Wolf Man (1941).
- Episode 51 – Part two of our discussion, in which the four films we watched on day two – The Invisible Man (1933), The Mummy (1932), Frankenstein (1932), and The Creature from the Blank Lagoon (1954).
Scott returned to Monster Kid Radio once again to talk about 1964’s Santa Claus Conquers the Martians.
- Episode 57 – Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, with Scott Morris – Part One
- Episode 58 – Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, with Scott Morris – Part Two
Tracey also wanted to talk about the red planet with Derek so she joins Monster Kid Radio to talk about 1953’s War of the Worlds.
- Episode 59 – War of the Worlds with Tracey Morris – Part One.
- Episode 60 – War of the Worlds with Tracey Morris – Part Two
Your co-host Scott once again made it back to Monster Kid Radio, this time to talk about the 1959 film The Giant Gila Monster and it’s 2012 remake Gila!
- Episode 101 – The Giant Gila Monster vs. Scott Morris – Part One
- Episode 102 – Gila!, The Giant Gila Monster, and Scott Morris – Part Two
Tracey and Scott once again appear on Monster Kid Radio – this time to talk about another trip they made to the Historic Artcraft Theatre where they got to experience the 1925 film The Phantom of the Opera (dir. Rupert Julian)
- Monster Kid Radio #133 – The Phantom of the Opera at the Historic Artcraft Theatre with Scott & Tracey Morris
Scott and Tracey were guest commentators for the no-holds-barred game of Fizbin between Danny Hillcrest and Dick Bando on the comedy4cast Podcast – brought to you by comedy4cast.com!
Scott and Tracey return to the comedy4cast Podcast – brought to you by comedy4cast.com – to appear on the radio!
Tracey and Scott joined the 1951 Down Place podcast in a special cross over event. In episode number 154 of Disney, Indiana, Casey and Derek paid a visit to the Ink and Paint Club to talk about Dr. Syn, Alias the Scarecrow. This film is based upon the novels of Russel Thorndike. This same material was used by Hammer films for their project, Night Creatures.
Scott used his pirate podcast gonkulator to take over Vince Rotolo’s B-Movie Cast and present the second B-Movie Cast Sound Extravaganza. Features music from several B Movies from the 50s thru today (with a couple of Disney tracks mixed it that fit this show).
Scott returned Vince Rotolo’s B-Movie Cast and present the first James Bond B-Movie Cast Sound Extravaganza. Features music from the first three James Bond films, Dr. No, From Russia with Love and Goldfinger.
Scott then covered for Vince and Mary as he joins Nic to learn Troma’s three R – that’s Readin’, Writin’ and Radiation while reviewing 1985’s Class of Nuke’Em High.
Tracey and Scott have joined Matt Cox’s Brunch with the Brits podcast several times including:
- Tracey and Scott join a panel led by Matt from Brunch with the Brits to discuss Wind in the Willows and how Disney has used Mr. Toad.
- Tracey, Scott and Jessica in the Disney, Indiana top Secret Research Facility help out Matt with a look at Sherlock Holmes’ origins.
- Tracey and Scott join The Mortis and Matt to talk about Christmas in the UK focusing on the Epcot pavilion
- Tracey and Scott share with Matt some audio recorded at the UK Epcot pavilion at Christmas time
Tracey and Scott have joined Jeremy Shields’s Neverland Podcast podcast to count down some of our favorite villains from literature, movies, TV, and video games to celebrate the Disney release of Maleficent.
Tracey and Scott returned to the Neverland Podcast podcast to talk about their trip to Batman day at the Hall of Heroes Super Hero Museum!
Tracey and Scott have joined Sarah and Richard Woloski’s Skywalking Through NeverlandPodcast podcast to talk about Goofy’s series of How To shorts.
Tracey and Scott have returned to Skywalking Through NeverlandPodcast podcast to talk about Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, how Disney lost this character and how he returned home.
Scott (and sometimes Tracey) appeared on the Zombie Beat near the beginning of each episode. They report on Zombie related news (movies, books, video games, music, etc) for the Mail Order Zombie Family. Scott was a part of this show from May 2009 in episode 66 until it’s end in the Spring of 2013.
If you would like to learn more about the show or listen to old episodes, please check out mailorderzombie.com.
Tracey and Scott provided information about the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and discussed our favorite Twilight Zone episodes.
Scott joined the Don’t Look in the Podcast crew to talk about his favorite movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Warning – This show is for adults only.
Scott has also joined DLitP’s ZombieFarmer for two episodes of their spin off podcast entitled Don’t Peek in the Podcast (These are safe for all)
Search Disney, Indiana
Support Disney, Indiana
Random Disney Quote
Everybody has a weakness. Pandora’s was the box, and the Trojans, hey, they bet on the wrong horse. — , Hercules (1997)