So, like, in this episode, Scott and Tracey are, like, TOTALLY going to count down their favorite Disney songs of the 80’s, ya know? And then they’re going to discuss the most excellent EPCOT attraction Cranium Command! And ohmigod they might call that grody Mortis dude over at the Main Street Cinema! Gag me with a spoon! You seriously have to listen to this episode, fer sure!
OK, well, like welcome to Disney, Indiana fer shure!
Engineernerd’s Mickey Mouse
Voice Mail Line: (260)-3DI-CAST (334-2278).
1 Comment to Disney, Indiana – Episode 91 – Make Mine Music: The 1980s
Leave a comment
Search Disney, Indiana
Support Disney, Indiana
Random Disney Quote
Ye come seekin’ adventure and salty old pirates, eh? Sure, you’ve come to the proper place. But keep a weather eye open, mates. And hold on tight- with both hands, if you please. There be squalls ahead, and Davy Jones waitin’, for them what don’t obey… heh, heh, heh… — , Pirates of the Caribbean (Disneyland)
- Special thanks to @comedy4cast and @BrotherD for their help with Disney, Indiana episode 151!
- Disney, Indiana Ep 151 is out - It's all Captain America all the time! Listen at http://t.co/PnSiInspC7
- Ep 151 is out - We look at Captain America: The Winder Soldier after Corbin re-"Cap"s Captain America: The 1st http://t.co/TuHhZLPB6d
- RT @comedy4cast: comedy4cast #310 is here! Danny reviews "The 100" and Derrick and Rory talk about...stuff. Enjoy! http://t.co/HTDAsU5B7d
- Disney, Indiana Episode 150 is out - Muppets Most Wanted, Jim Henson Bio and unbuilt Muppet Attractions http://t.co/kUWEhSVjbr