Today’s episode marks the 4th anniversary of the Disney, Indiana podcast (well, July 26 is the show’s actual birthday). To celebrate, we bring you July’s installment of the yearlong Salute to Shorts segment. In this episode, our hosts take a look at the shorts of Mickey Mouse. No, not the little red ones, but his catalog of short films. They’ll talk a little about some of Mickey Mouse’s history and then review some of the films themselves (including Scott’s favorite, Runaway Brain).
After leaving the theater, our hosts will turn their attention to hidden Mickeys. They’ll explain what they are and then countdown their favorite hidden Mickeys found at the US theme parks.
All that, plus a call to Mortis over at the Main Street Cinema and some Disney music on WWED.
Welcome to Disney, Indiana!
Friends of the Magic Weekend at the Disneyland Resort
Voice Mail Line: (260)-3DI-CAST (334-2278).
1 Comment to Disney, Indiana – Episode 105 – Oh Mickey You’re So Fine!
Leave a comment
Search Disney, Indiana
Support Disney, Indiana
Random Disney Quote
Will Turner: “We’re going to steal a ship? That ship?” — Pirates of the Caribbean: The Cruse of the Black Pearl (2002)
Jack Sparrow: “Commandeer. We’re going to commandeer that ship. Nautical term.”
- Special thanks to @comedy4cast and @BrotherD for their help with Disney, Indiana episode 151!
- Disney, Indiana Ep 151 is out - It's all Captain America all the time! Listen at http://t.co/PnSiInspC7
- Ep 151 is out - We look at Captain America: The Winder Soldier after Corbin re-"Cap"s Captain America: The 1st http://t.co/TuHhZLPB6d
- RT @comedy4cast: comedy4cast #310 is here! Danny reviews "The 100" and Derrick and Rory talk about...stuff. Enjoy! http://t.co/HTDAsU5B7d
- Disney, Indiana Episode 150 is out - Muppets Most Wanted, Jim Henson Bio and unbuilt Muppet Attractions http://t.co/kUWEhSVjbr