In today’s episode, our hosts, Tracey and Scott kick off 2013 with Part 1 of a trip report of their recent Walt Disney World resort. They discuss their thoughts on New Fantasyland, Storybook Circus and Test Track 2.0, as well as sharing some park audio from the trip. Our hosts also tune into WWED for some related Disney music, call over to the Main Street Cinema and share some listener feedback.
They also announce the 2013 monthly segment topic: Future Disney Legends.
Welcome to Disney, Indiana!
Voice Mail Line: (260)-3DI-CAST (334-2278).
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Search Disney, Indiana
Support Disney, Indiana
Random Disney Quote
The seaweed is always greener in somebody else’s lake. — , Under the Sea – The Little Mermaid (1989)
- Special thanks to @comedy4cast and @BrotherD for their help with Disney, Indiana episode 151!
- Disney, Indiana Ep 151 is out - It's all Captain America all the time! Listen at http://t.co/PnSiInspC7
- Ep 151 is out - We look at Captain America: The Winder Soldier after Corbin re-"Cap"s Captain America: The 1st http://t.co/TuHhZLPB6d
- RT @comedy4cast: comedy4cast #310 is here! Danny reviews "The 100" and Derrick and Rory talk about...stuff. Enjoy! http://t.co/HTDAsU5B7d
- Disney, Indiana Episode 150 is out - Muppets Most Wanted, Jim Henson Bio and unbuilt Muppet Attractions http://t.co/kUWEhSVjbr