The hosts are back! Tracey and Scott have returned to Disney, Indiana after spending time in Orlando, Florida. Today they’ll do a little armchair imagineering at the Pop Century resort, continue the Holidays Around the World Throughout the Year, talk about their trip to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios and then wrap up the show with some listener feedback.
Welcome to Disney, Indiana!
Voice Mail Line: (260)-3DI-CAST (334-2278).
1 Comment to Episode 036 – Have Fun? Ida Think So!
Leave a comment
Search Disney, Indiana
Support Disney, Indiana
Random Disney Quote
Look! The moonlight shows us for what we really are! We are not among the living, and so we cannot die. But neither are we dead! For too long, I’ve been parched of thirst and unable to quench it. Too long I’ve been starvin’ to death and haven’t died. I feel nothin’. Not the wind on my face nor the spray of the sea, nor the warmth of a woman’s flesh. You best start believin’ in ghost stories, Miss Turner. You’re in one! — , Pirates of the Caribbean: The Cruse of the Black Pearl (2002)
- Ep158 of Disney, Indiana is out - We look at Disney's America and Planes: Fire and Rescue. Listen at http://t.co/1H9BRKiiCj
- Episode 157 of Disney, Indiana is out - Happy Birthday America and Welcome Home @TheMortis. Listen at http://t.co/5maPa5rdRn
- Disney, Indiana ep156 is out - One Man's Dream and Unmade Disney Sequels. Listen at http://t.co/CgkWBYcSJ0
- Disney, Indiana Episode 156 - Disney, Indiana 2: Electric Boogaloo http://t.co/KWuGTZuBOu
- Disney, Indiana Episode 156 - Disney, Indiana 2: Electric Boogaloo http://t.co/N6ujvtN57C