The hosts are back! Tracey and Scott have returned to Disney, Indiana after spending time in Orlando, Florida. Today they’ll do a little armchair imagineering at the Pop Century resort, continue the Holidays Around the World Throughout the Year, talk about their trip to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios and then wrap up the show with some listener feedback.
Welcome to Disney, Indiana!
Voice Mail Line: (260)-3DI-CAST (334-2278).
1 Comment to Episode 036 – Have Fun? Ida Think So!
Leave a comment
Search Disney, Indiana
Support Disney, Indiana
Random Disney Quote
Look! The moonlight shows us for what we really are! We are not among the living, and so we cannot die. But neither are we dead! For too long, I’ve been parched of thirst and unable to quench it. Too long I’ve been starvin’ to death and haven’t died. I feel nothin’. Not the wind on my face nor the spray of the sea, nor the warmth of a woman’s flesh. You best start believin’ in ghost stories, Miss Turner. You’re in one! — , Pirates of the Caribbean: The Cruse of the Black Pearl (2002)
- Episode 148 of Disney, Indiana - Part 2 of our trip report with our special guest. our nephew Corbin - listen at http://t.co/iOggGVIU0K
- Episode 147 of Disney, Indiana - Part 1 of our trip report + unmade Roger Rabbit sequels - Listen at http://t.co/sp2h2Ag5b4
- Disney, Indiana Episode 146 - Playing in the Parks http://t.co/xaloq0kbGj
- Episode 145 is out - Beastly Kingdom and the Legend of the Lion King. Listen at http://t.co/PZCy0GqJ99
- Episode 144 of Disney, Indiana is out - We count down of favorite songs from Epcot. Listen at http://t.co/RHoEAzGIUG