In today’s episode, our hosts, Tracey and Scott pay tribute to the recently closed Camp Minnie Mickey at Disney’s Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World. They discuss what the area had to offer, and share audio from its premier attraction – The Festival of the Lion King. They also kick off their monthly segment for 2014: Disney’s Idea Bag with a look at what was supposed to go into the Camp Minnie Mickey area – The Beastly Kingdom. Tracey and Scott also call over to the Main Street Cinema and share some listener feedback.
Welcome to Disney, Indiana!
Beastly Kingdom Links
Festival of the Lion King – Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Jack Spence AllEars.Net
Four Decades of Magic: Celebrating the First Forty Years of Disney World
Voice Mail Line: (260)-3DI-CAST (334-2278).
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Search Disney, Indiana
Support Disney, Indiana
Random Disney Quote
The seaweed is always greener in somebody else’s lake. — , Under the Sea – The Little Mermaid (1989)
- Disney Indiana Ep 162 is out - A look at Atlantis, Discovery Bay and Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage - http://t.co/kgiIR8v6wk
- Episode 161 is out - We wrap up @fotm2014 trip and talk Kingdom of the Sun - listen at http://t.co/hpqE3dspBM
- Episode 160 is out - part one of our @fotm2014 Coverage. Listen at http://t.co/ZUZ5vhQgzF
- Disney, Indiana 159 is out - Guardians of the Galaxy, Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars and Indy Disney Meet - listen at: http://t.co/bTqqRj0bgT
- Ep158 of Disney, Indiana is out - We look at Disney's America and Planes: Fire and Rescue. Listen at http://t.co/1H9BRKiiCj