In today’s episode, our hosts, Tracey and Scott pay tribute to the recently closed Camp Minnie Mickey at Disney’s Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World. They discuss what the area had to offer, and share audio from its premier attraction – The Festival of the Lion King. They also kick off their monthly segment for 2014: Disney’s Idea Bag with a look at what was supposed to go into the Camp Minnie Mickey area – The Beastly Kingdom. Tracey and Scott also call over to the Main Street Cinema and share some listener feedback.
Welcome to Disney, Indiana!
Beastly Kingdom Links
Festival of the Lion King – Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Jack Spence AllEars.Net
Four Decades of Magic: Celebrating the First Forty Years of Disney World
Voice Mail Line: (260)-3DI-CAST (334-2278).
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Search Disney, Indiana
Support Disney, Indiana
Random Disney Quote
The only reason for being a bee is to make honey. And the only reason for making honey is so I can eat it. — , The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977)
- Episode 160 is out - part one of our @fotm2014 Coverage. Listen at http://t.co/ZUZ5vhQgzF
- Disney, Indiana 159 is out - Guardians of the Galaxy, Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars and Indy Disney Meet - listen at: http://t.co/bTqqRj0bgT
- Ep158 of Disney, Indiana is out - We look at Disney's America and Planes: Fire and Rescue. Listen at http://t.co/1H9BRKiiCj
- Episode 157 of Disney, Indiana is out - Happy Birthday America and Welcome Home @TheMortis. Listen at http://t.co/5maPa5rdRn
- Disney, Indiana ep156 is out - One Man's Dream and Unmade Disney Sequels. Listen at http://t.co/CgkWBYcSJ0