In today’s episode, our hosts, Tracey and Scott pay tribute to the recently closed Camp Minnie Mickey at Disney’s Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World. They discuss what the area had to offer, and share audio from its premier attraction – The Festival of the Lion King. They also kick off their monthly segment for 2014: Disney’s Idea Bag with a look at what was supposed to go into the Camp Minnie Mickey area – The Beastly Kingdom. Tracey and Scott also call over to the Main Street Cinema and share some listener feedback.
Welcome to Disney, Indiana!
Beastly Kingdom Links
Festival of the Lion King – Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Jack Spence AllEars.Net
Four Decades of Magic: Celebrating the First Forty Years of Disney World
Voice Mail Line: (260)-3DI-CAST (334-2278).
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Search Disney, Indiana
Support Disney, Indiana
Random Disney Quote
For a true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart. — , Hercules (1997)
- Special thanks to @comedy4cast and @BrotherD for their help with Disney, Indiana episode 151!
- Disney, Indiana Ep 151 is out - It's all Captain America all the time! Listen at http://t.co/PnSiInspC7
- Ep 151 is out - We look at Captain America: The Winder Soldier after Corbin re-"Cap"s Captain America: The 1st http://t.co/TuHhZLPB6d
- RT @comedy4cast: comedy4cast #310 is here! Danny reviews "The 100" and Derrick and Rory talk about...stuff. Enjoy! http://t.co/HTDAsU5B7d
- Disney, Indiana Episode 150 is out - Muppets Most Wanted, Jim Henson Bio and unbuilt Muppet Attractions http://t.co/kUWEhSVjbr