In today’s episode, our hosts, Tracey and Scott pay tribute to the recently closed Camp Minnie Mickey at Disney’s Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World. They discuss what the area had to offer, and share audio from its premier attraction – The Festival of the Lion King. They also kick off their monthly segment for 2014: Disney’s Idea Bag with a look at what was supposed to go into the Camp Minnie Mickey area – The Beastly Kingdom. Tracey and Scott also call over to the Main Street Cinema and share some listener feedback.
Welcome to Disney, Indiana!
Beastly Kingdom Links
Festival of the Lion King – Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Jack Spence AllEars.Net
Four Decades of Magic: Celebrating the First Forty Years of Disney World
Voice Mail Line: (260)-3DI-CAST (334-2278).
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Search Disney, Indiana
Support Disney, Indiana
Random Disney Quote
Close your eyes and pretend it’s all a bad dream. That’s how I get by. — , Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End (2007)
- Episode 148 of Disney, Indiana - Part 2 of our trip report with our special guest. our nephew Corbin - listen at http://t.co/iOggGVIU0K
- Episode 147 of Disney, Indiana - Part 1 of our trip report + unmade Roger Rabbit sequels - Listen at http://t.co/sp2h2Ag5b4
- Disney, Indiana Episode 146 - Playing in the Parks http://t.co/xaloq0kbGj
- Episode 145 is out - Beastly Kingdom and the Legend of the Lion King. Listen at http://t.co/PZCy0GqJ99
- Episode 144 of Disney, Indiana is out - We count down of favorite songs from Epcot. Listen at http://t.co/RHoEAzGIUG