In today’s episode, our hosts, Tracey and Scott pay tribute to the recently closed Camp Minnie Mickey at Disney’s Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World. They discuss what the area had to offer, and share audio from its premier attraction – The Festival of the Lion King. They also kick off their monthly segment for 2014: Disney’s Idea Bag with a look at what was supposed to go into the Camp Minnie Mickey area – The Beastly Kingdom. Tracey and Scott also call over to the Main Street Cinema and share some listener feedback.
Welcome to Disney, Indiana!
Beastly Kingdom Links
Festival of the Lion King – Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Jack Spence AllEars.Net
Four Decades of Magic: Celebrating the First Forty Years of Disney World
Voice Mail Line: (260)-3DI-CAST (334-2278).
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Search Disney, Indiana
Support Disney, Indiana
Random Disney Quote
To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here, age relives fond memories of the past… and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America… with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world. — , Opening of Disneyland (1955)
- Ep158 of Disney, Indiana is out - We look at Disney's America and Planes: Fire and Rescue. Listen at http://t.co/1H9BRKiiCj
- Episode 157 of Disney, Indiana is out - Happy Birthday America and Welcome Home @TheMortis. Listen at http://t.co/5maPa5rdRn
- Disney, Indiana ep156 is out - One Man's Dream and Unmade Disney Sequels. Listen at http://t.co/CgkWBYcSJ0
- Disney, Indiana Episode 156 - Disney, Indiana 2: Electric Boogaloo http://t.co/KWuGTZuBOu
- Disney, Indiana Episode 156 - Disney, Indiana 2: Electric Boogaloo http://t.co/N6ujvtN57C