Scott and Tracey are getting ready to see the touring company production of Mary Poppins by picking their top five songs from Disney Broadway shows.
They also play part two of their interview with Jay and Heather of 1976 Tron Court in Disney, Indiana helping them to prepare for their first trip to Walt Disney World.
Then Tracey reviews a book entitled How Does the Show Go On: An Introduction to the Theater by Thomas Schumacher and Jeff Kurtti, published by Disney Editions November 2007.
Then they wrap up the show with a call to the Main Street Cinema and some listener feedback.
Welcome to Disney, Indiana!
Help Badhammer help kids by pledging to his game-a-thon for Extra Life on Oct. 16, 2010
Beauty and the Beast Original Broadway Cast Recording
The Lion King Original Broadway Cast Recording
The Little Mermaid Original Broadway Cast Recording
Tarzan Original Broadway Cast Recording
Mary Poppins Original London Cast Recording
Finding Nemo: The Musical
Voice Mail Line: (260)-3DI-CAST (334-2278).
1 Comment to Disney, Indiana – Episode 058 – Make Mine Music – Broadway
Leave a comment
Search Disney, Indiana
Support Disney, Indiana
Random Disney Quote
Scariness is the true measure of a monster. If you are not scary, what kind of a monster are you? — , Monsters University (2013)
- Disney Indiana Ep 162 is out - A look at Atlantis, Discovery Bay and Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage - http://t.co/kgiIR8v6wk
- Episode 161 is out - We wrap up @fotm2014 trip and talk Kingdom of the Sun - listen at http://t.co/hpqE3dspBM
- Episode 160 is out - part one of our @fotm2014 Coverage. Listen at http://t.co/ZUZ5vhQgzF
- Disney, Indiana 159 is out - Guardians of the Galaxy, Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars and Indy Disney Meet - listen at: http://t.co/bTqqRj0bgT
- Ep158 of Disney, Indiana is out - We look at Disney's America and Planes: Fire and Rescue. Listen at http://t.co/1H9BRKiiCj