In today’s episode, Tracey and Scott reach the end of their Disney pirate adventure by looking at the 2011 release Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. They discuss how the film came together, who came back and who didn’t, and share their thoughts on the film.
They also spend a little more time in Belle’s Books and review The Art of On Stranger Tides from 2001 and the book the film was loosely based upon, 1987’s On Stranger Tides by Tim Powers.
After a stop into Disney, Indiana’s music store – Silly Symphony Shoppe – our hosts talk about the music of Pirates of the Caribbean and share some of their favorite songs.
Our Hosts then get help from some town residents who share their thoughts on the new Pirates of the Caribbean Lego Video game. Scott and Tracey wrap up the episode by welcoming a new resident to town.
Welcome to Disney, Indiana.
Voice Mail Line: (260)-3DI-CAST (334-2278).
1 Comment to Disney, Indiana – Episode 076 – Aye, but We’re Loved by Our Mommies and Dads
Leave a comment
Search Disney, Indiana
Support Disney, Indiana
Random Disney Quote
To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here, age relives fond memories of the past… and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America… with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world. — , Opening of Disneyland (1955)
- Ep158 of Disney, Indiana is out - We look at Disney's America and Planes: Fire and Rescue. Listen at http://t.co/1H9BRKiiCj
- Episode 157 of Disney, Indiana is out - Happy Birthday America and Welcome Home @TheMortis. Listen at http://t.co/5maPa5rdRn
- Disney, Indiana ep156 is out - One Man's Dream and Unmade Disney Sequels. Listen at http://t.co/CgkWBYcSJ0
- Disney, Indiana Episode 156 - Disney, Indiana 2: Electric Boogaloo http://t.co/KWuGTZuBOu
- Disney, Indiana Episode 156 - Disney, Indiana 2: Electric Boogaloo http://t.co/N6ujvtN57C