In today’s episode, Tracey and Scott reach the end of their Disney pirate adventure by looking at the 2011 release Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. They discuss how the film came together, who came back and who didn’t, and share their thoughts on the film.
They also spend a little more time in Belle’s Books and review The Art of On Stranger Tides from 2001 and the book the film was loosely based upon, 1987’s On Stranger Tides by Tim Powers.
After a stop into Disney, Indiana’s music store – Silly Symphony Shoppe – our hosts talk about the music of Pirates of the Caribbean and share some of their favorite songs.
Our Hosts then get help from some town residents who share their thoughts on the new Pirates of the Caribbean Lego Video game. Scott and Tracey wrap up the episode by welcoming a new resident to town.
Welcome to Disney, Indiana.
Voice Mail Line: (260)-3DI-CAST (334-2278).
1 Comment to Disney, Indiana – Episode 076 – Aye, but We’re Loved by Our Mommies and Dads
Leave a comment
Search Disney, Indiana
Support Disney, Indiana
Random Disney Quote
Unfortunately, my birthday has always been the lousiest day of the year. It all began on the day of my actual birth. Both of my parents failed to show up. — , Phineas and Ferb Episode entitled “Raging Bully”
- Episode 148 of Disney, Indiana - Part 2 of our trip report with our special guest. our nephew Corbin - listen at http://t.co/iOggGVIU0K
- Episode 147 of Disney, Indiana - Part 1 of our trip report + unmade Roger Rabbit sequels - Listen at http://t.co/sp2h2Ag5b4
- Disney, Indiana Episode 146 - Playing in the Parks http://t.co/xaloq0kbGj
- Episode 145 is out - Beastly Kingdom and the Legend of the Lion King. Listen at http://t.co/PZCy0GqJ99
- Episode 144 of Disney, Indiana is out - We count down of favorite songs from Epcot. Listen at http://t.co/RHoEAzGIUG