In today’s episode, our hosts, Tracey and Scott cover both sides of the coin: heroes and villains. On the good side, they share their experience with Marvel Day at the Hall of Heroes Super Hero Museum, including a chat with the museum’s founder, Allan Stewart. On the side of evil, our hosts cover the latest Disney live action theatrical release Maleficent. They discuss production info and behind the scenes material, as well as their own thoughts on the film. Along the way, they celebrate Donald Duck’s 80th birthday with a WWED salute to Mr. Duck, call over to the Main Street Cinema and share some listener feedback, including a new resident request.
Welcome to Disney, Indiana!
The Hall of Heroes Super Hero Museum
1) Donald Duck’s 50th Birthday Parade at Disneyland
2) Donald Duck Theme – Mouse Factory
3) Quack, Quack, Quack – Mouse Factory
4) Macho Duck – Disco Mickey Mouse
5) Ducks Dance Too – Mousercise
6) Digital Duck – Mickey Mouse Splashdance
7) The Donald Duck Walk – Unknown
8) Donald Duck Presents – Disney Channel
9) Donald Went a Courtin’ – Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Tracey (above) and Scott (Below) with the screen used Captain America shield at the Hall of Heroes Super Hero Museum.
Voice Mail Line: (260)-3DI-CAST (334-2278).